Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3111 Welborn Street 1301, Dallas
Rare opportunity to own a spacious corner pied a terre with large entertaining area overlooking 200+ sq ft covered Balcony and dramatic views of the Dallas Skyline. Library wall in Living Room compliments the wood floors & floor-to-ceiling windows give abundant light. State-of-the-art Kitchen has granite, stainless appliances & a large window. Marble Master Bath boasts contemporary cabinetry, dual vanities, separate tub & shower. Walk-in master Closet & a large Storage area just down the hall insure plentiful space. The 34 unit building has a private gym & 2 guest suites with newly updated Lobby & hallways by Neal Stewart. The Centrum building & retail spaces have been newly renovated & re-imagined.
- MLS® #14171272
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,605
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesGuarded Entrance
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Attached
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- RoofOther Roof, Tar/Gravel
- Listing AgentSharon Quist
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address3111 Welborn Street 1301
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionCentrum Condo
- Zip Code75219-5915
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 3:00pm CDT.