Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1481 Coastal Drive, Rockwall
Spotless home sitting across from the lake in The Shores with amazing LAKE views from upper deck. New floors throughout this light and bright stunner. Large granite kitchen with tons of work space and cabinets. The master is downstairs with 3 spacious bedrooms up plus game room with balcony for gorgeous sunset views. Located just a block from the Rockwall Golf and Athletic Club with a pool, restaurant, tennis, club and more. This is country club living at it's finest!
- MLS® #14180233
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,586
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Golf, Park, Playground, Tennis
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision, Water/Lake View
- Listing AgentJason Pardue
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rockwall
- Address1481 Coastal Drive
- AreaROCKWALL COUNTY (34)
- SubdivisionThe Shores
- Zip Code75087-3293
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRockwall ISD
- ElementaryGrace Hartman
- MiddleJW Williams
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 5:45pm CDT.