Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1859 Wood Duck Lane, Allen
Lots of natural light throughout this adorable two-story house with four bedrooms and four baths in the highly sought-after Preserve subdivision in Allen. Home features hardwood floors on the first floor and natural stone fireplaces. Kitchen has granite, stainless steel appliances, decorative lighting over the breakfast bar and island, white cabinets and gas cooktop. Covered patio outside on the first floor with a large balcony located on the second floor. Location is perfect with easy access to major freeways, shopping and dining.
- MLS® #14182648
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,164
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Tandem Style
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentAndy Scott
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address1859 Wood Duck Lane
- AreaALLEN AREA (51)
- Zip Code75013-4775
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:45pm CDT.