Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4141 Candlenut Lane, Dallas
Life is good in this traditional very loved home in the sought after neighborhood of Tamarack! This beautiful home is located close to shopping, dining and several highly sought after schools in N. Dallas. The home encompasses four spacious bedrooms with plenty of room for study, sleep and storage. The fourth bedroom could serve as a perfect home office. The kitchen flows through to the dining room, eat in kitchen and family room. The attic was updated with thick insulation as well as a radiant barrier in 2018. This home is a must see! Home is now vacant.
- MLS® #14185175
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,427
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Alley, City Sewer, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentJason Marina
- Listing OfficeMarina Realty LLC
- Address4141 Candlenut Lane
- AreaDALLAS NORTHWEST (16)
- Zip Code75244-6611
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Brick
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 9:30pm CDT.