Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
484 Bedford Falls Lane, Rockwall
The Hamilton Plan is a gorgeous 1-story with a 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 baths, study, and Gameroom 2-Car Rear entry garage, large Family room open into the kitchen and dining room, perfect for the family that likes to entertain or just be together. Gorgeous Quartz kitchen countertops with white cabinets. The Preserve is located in the highly desirable city of Rockwall. Nestled on a hilltop, this community boasts views of Lake Ray Hubbard as well as winding creeks, greenbelts, and mature trees. The Preserve offers an ideal blend of open space and a comfortable lifestyle. Also, it is walking distance from the elementary school! Home under construction, estimated completion end of September.
- MLS® #14186869
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,150
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentDaisy Lopez
- Listing OfficeMove Up America
- Address484 Bedford Falls Lane
- AreaROCKWALL COUNTY (34)
- SubdivisionThe Preserve
- Zip Code75087
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRockwall ISD
- MiddleHerman E Utley
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:44am CDT.