Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3840 Juniper Hills Drive, Rockwall
Wonderful home in desirable Timber Creek Estates with unique floor plan! Kitchen and family room completely opened up to make one great room with massive island and beautiful view of wooded greenbelt! Tons of cabinet space with stainless appliances and solid surface countertops. Island seats 10 with plenty of leg room! Formal dining space also would also make a great home office! Downstairs master has room for sitting area and master bath has separate jetted tub and porcelain tile shower. Roomy secondary bedrooms upstairs have loft-style adjoining playroom for easy communication to the first floor. Other upgrades include porcelain tile flooring, light fixtures, and hardware. New roof and water heater in 2014.
- MLS® #14188560
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,490
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Side
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Interior Lot
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentTerry Adkins
- Listing OfficeVIVO Realty
- Address3840 Juniper Hills Drive
- AreaROCKWALL COUNTY (34)
- SubdivisionTimber Creek Estates
- Zip Code75032
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRockwall ISD
- ElementarySharon Shannon
- MiddleHerman E Utley
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 10:30am CDT.