Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2220 Mcclendon Drive, Rockwall
Enjoy country life close to the city in this beautiful, updated home on 1.5 acres with a 22'x28' SHOP with electrical, 12' tall doors, perfect for large profile vehicles or RV, plus two storage sheds! Custom features include wood floors, plantation shutters, an amazing kitchen complete with glass front cabs, pendant lighting, dry bar, walk-in pantry, double ovens, island and breakfast bar, gorgeous master suite w-steam shower and 2 closets, beamed ceiling in den, fourth bedroom converted to fabulous craft room, glass pocket doors to study, flagstone patio, 2 recent HVAC units, hot water heaters, roof and abundant storage! Large backyard with trees, lots of room to roam, play, garden, relax or build a pool!
- MLS® #14188939
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,269
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Overhead Utilities, Septic, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesHas Sink in Garage, Opener, Other Parking/Garage, Oversized, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentVicky Chesna
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- Address2220 Mcclendon Drive
- AreaROCKWALL COUNTY (34)
- SubdivisionLongbranch Community Ph 2
- Zip Code75032
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRockwall ISD
- ElementaryOuida Springer
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 10:15am CDT.