Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
610 W Page Avenue, Dallas
This charming house is MOVE-IN Ready! Within minutes from Bishop Arts District. Near retail, fine art and dining. Freshly painted, Granite countertops, large rooms. Covered back porch. Come to see for your self what this beautiful home offers and make it yours. Buyers and Buyer's Agent to validate all the information.
- MLS® #14193627
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Attached, Covered, Open, Area Assigned
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Separate Entry Quarters, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentAnny Ortiz
- Listing OfficeHomesUSA.com
- Address610 W Page Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionRuthmede Rev
- Zip Code75208-6341
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 3:45pm CST.