Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
610 W Page Avenue, Dallas
Charming Historic home MOVE-IN Ready! Within minutes from Bishop Arts District. Centrally located in a Conservation Historic District, Number Ordinance 20366 Conservation District CD # 3 - Page. Near retail, fine art, and dining. Freshly painted, Granite countertops, large rooms. Covered back porch for relaxation and entertaining. Main house: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths. Living, dining, and kitchen. The Foundation has been just repaired with a lifetime warranty. Guest quarter: 1 bedroom, bath, and kitchenette. Buyers and Buyer's Agent to validate all the schools, measurements, and related information. Foundation has been recently lifted with Lifetime Warranty.
- MLS® #14193627
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk, Individual Water Meter
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Attached, Covered, Open, Area Assigned
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Separate Entry Quarters, Workshop, Covered Deck
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentAnny Ortiz
- Listing OfficeHomesUSA.com
- Address610 W Page Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionRuthmede Rev
- Zip Code75208-6341
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 7:30am CDT.