Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10311 Baronne Circle, Dallas
Charming three bedroom home nestled in the Old Lake Highlands neighborhood, remodeled in 2017. Open floorplan with large open living, dining and kitchen spaces. Light and bright kitchen updated with quartz counters, large island, gas cooktop. Large master bedroom with bay window, seating area, walk-in closet. Mature landscape on a deep lot which extends to the creek. New roof in 2019 and new windows in 2017. Buyer to verify all information.
- MLS® #14193756
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,640
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Mid-Century Modern, Traditional
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Interior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentKatherine Roberts
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address10311 Baronne Circle
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionBel Aire Estates 2
- Zip Code75218-1031
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 7:30pm CST.