Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
423 Trout Street, Rockwall
Show Stopper! Lovely updated home, includes beautifully updated kitchen with granite counter tops, hardwood white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, undermount sink, recently painted throughout home, both bathrooms updated with granite counter tops, living room -tasteful laminate flooring, living room includes wood burning fireplace recently updated in a slate tile that blends the living and kitchen together in a cozy way. Front covered porch, nicely landscaped, solar screens, larger backyard includes 2 lots, with built-in deck, roof replaced this year, convenient location, you will love this home!
- MLS® #14194157
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,259
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Epoxy Flooring
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentKelye Carter
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty LLC
- Address423 Trout Street
- AreaROCKWALL COUNTY (34)
- SubdivisionRockwall Lake Estate #1
- Zip Code75032-6330
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRockwall ISD
- ElementaryAmanda Rochell
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.