Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
261 Alex Drive, Coppell
Lovely Two-Story home with Canal Views in highly sought after location within walking distance to jogging trails, Coppell Aquatic Center, Andy Brown Park and Sports Complex, and Town Center Elementary! Master Suite is downstairs and features a Huge Jetted Tub, Separate Shower, and Walk-in Closet. Large Living Room with Vaulted Ceilings and Wood Floors throughout downstairs. Upstairs has a Loft area and New Carpet in Bedrooms. Relax in the backyard with the beautiful views of the canal and fountain. Just a few miles from The Sound at Cypress Waters which offers lakeside retail, restaurants, and an amphitheater!
- MLS® #14194762
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,561
- Year Built1989
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal (Man Made)
- Listing AgentMichelle Montemayor
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address261 Alex Drive
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- Zip Code75019-2939
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Loft, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 3:16pm CST.