Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4015 Echo Glen Drive, Dallas
Rare single story 5 bedroom home, 3 baths and includes bonus in-law bedroom and kitchenette. This home is to be sold as-is. Needs updating. Partial garage conversion to add kitchenette. Plenty of garage space left for play equipment of tools and lawn equipment. Nice floor plan in great neighborhood. Foundation work in 2002 added approx 28 exterior piers and some additional interior piers. Two eating areas and two living areas. Wood burning fireplace. Good floor plan.
- MLS® #14195188
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,480
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentGerry Jones
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Mike Bowman, Inc.
- Address4015 Echo Glen Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHWEST (16)
- SubdivisionGlen Cove East Sec 01
- Zip Code75244-7322
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 1:15pm CST.