Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
933 W 8th Street, Dallas
This modern yet classic 3 bed 3 bath new construction half duplex is located in the heart of popular Bishop Arts District. Open concept floor plan with timeless finishes. Living is open to kitchen and dining and features hardwood floors throughout, vaulted ceilings, floating staircase and floor to ceiling windows. White kitchen features quartz counters, HUGE island, beautiful marble herringbone backsplash, soft close cabinets with TONS of storage, and SS gas range. Split bedrooms upstairs with double versatile nooks! Large master with en-suite bath features separate vanities, separate shower, massive soaking tub, and walk in closet. 2nd bedroom up features french doors that open to balcony.
- MLS® #14198138
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,020
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Contemporary/Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionSiding, Other
- Listing AgentCrystal Gonzalez
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address933 W 8th Street
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionGeorge J Bryans Rev
- Zip Code75208-5064
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 3:30am CDT.