Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10731 Villager Road C, Dallas
Beautiful updated condo in the heart of Preston Hollow. This condo is quiet and conveniently located close to the cross intersection of Preston & Royal with so many restaurants and shops PLUS quick access to the Dallas North Tollway. This upstairs unit is nestled in the center back of the complex within a few steps of one of the four amazing pools. The kitchen features granite counters, replaced stainless appliances and neutral painted cabinetry. There is also a 6x8 utility closet that has been shelved for great pantry storage as well as plenty of room for full sized laundry machines. The HOA dues cover ALL UTILITIES…trash, water, electric, basic cable and exterior maintenance. WD and Refrigerator to remain.
- MLS® #14198508
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,071
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Curbs, Sidewalk
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Landscaped
- Listing AgentBritt Lopez
- Listing OfficeDallas City Center Realtors
- Address10731 Villager Road C
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionRoyal Lane Condos 5800
- Zip Code75230-3929
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 3:00am CST.