Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3801 Martha Lane, Rowlett
Come see this wonderful one-story brick home with shade trees nestled in an established neighborhood. This open plan with versatile living spaces include formal living, dining and a large study. The kitchen offers a double oven, and plenty of cabinets and prep space, and opens to the spacious living room with corner fireplace. Master retreat offers sitting area, jetted soaking tub, separate shower, dual sinks, and walk-in closet. Unwind beneath large covered patio overlooking large backyard area. Don’t miss this one!
- MLS® #14199184
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,980
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- Listing AgentPatty Turner
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rockwall
- Address3801 Martha Lane
- AreaSACHSE/ROWLETT AREA (8)
- SubdivisionPeninsula 05 Rep
- Zip Code75088-8361
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictGarland ISD
- ElementaryChoice Of School
- MiddleChoice Of School
- HighChoice Of School
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:01am CDT.