Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3401 Lee Parkway 1008, Dallas
Enjoy tranquil views of the spacious Mayfair pool and grounds along with dazzling views of North Oak Lawn from this 10th floor Mayfair condo. This unique floor plan makes very efficient use of space while taking advantage of the abundance of natural light. The Mayfair offers some of the best amenities in the area including the popular Skyclub offering beautiful views of Turtle Creek and Downtown Dallas and The Mayfair Room with Northwest views. Residents enjoy the very convenient location -- adjacent to Turtle Creek Park and minutes to The Beasley Entrance and Snyder Ramp to The Katy Trail. Easy access to Uptown, Downtown and The Arts District. Assigned parking spaces #126, #127 and storage space #38.
- MLS® #14201875
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,170
- Year Built1998
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- RoofOther Roof
- Listing AgentSue Krider
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address3401 Lee Parkway 1008
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionMayfair Turtle Creek Condos
- Zip Code75219-5223
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 8:00am CST.