Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2119 Argonne Drive, Carrollton
REMODELED COMPLETELY NEW! MUST SEE! Highend Kitchen with custom cabinets, Kitchen Aid appliances including Convection Microwave and Oven, fabulous Quartz Counters with backsplash, amazing Engineered Wood flooring around this open concept home. New Washer and Dryer included. The Master and two bedrooms offer Shaw carpeting, with a Soaker tub and separate shower in the Mstr bath. 2nd bath completely remodeled with a tub, equipped with rainfall showerhead. New roof, 30 Yr shingles, new doors and windows thermal and UV rated. Complete landscape package with underground sprinklers and drainage, color sealed concrete, gazebo, 8 ft fence. Prime location, easy access to everything and only a small step away from new.
- MLS® #14210746
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- Exterior FeaturesGardens, Gazebo, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentJohn Martinez
- Listing OfficeeXp Realty, LLC
- Address2119 Argonne Drive
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionRollingwood Estates
- Zip Code75007-5518
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCarrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 2:30pm CST.