Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
712 Town Creek Drive, Dallas
Glen Oaks jewel! This renovated 3-2-2 with flex space for office or 4th bdrm is a brick home nestled on a one third acre lot. 2019 roof and gutters with warranty. Beautiful real hardwoods throughout most of the home, recently installed kitchen granite and stainless steel appliances. Completely updated bathrooms with designer tile. The kitchen is open to a large dining room or family room with a fireplace and views of the back yard. The covered back porch is 40' long and offers tons of space for entertainment and relaxation. The back yard view is incredible, you will forget you are in the city. Homes with quality workmanship like this are simply not built anymore! Easy frwy. access and so close to Bishop Arts!
- MLS® #14215709
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,025
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Subdivision
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentJonna Rodriguez
- Listing OfficeFraser Realty
- Address712 Town Creek Drive
- AreaDALLAS SOUTH OAK CLIFF (15)
- SubdivisionGlen Oaks Rev
- Zip Code75232-1655
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 7:00am CDT.