Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1409 Dimmit Drive, Carrollton
Absolutely stunning home located in the heart of Carrolton just minutes away from expressways, shopping and dining. Upon entering the custom front door, you will be greeted with gorgeous marble flooring throughout the formal living room, dining room and kitchen. Eat in kitchen features oversized island with granite counters, farm sink and glass backsplash. Large master bedroom is complete with engineered hardwood floors, luxurious master bath and custom closet. Guest room is perfectly situated on first level with spacious secondary bedrooms and game room upstairs. Recent updates include new roof in 2018, new fence and covered patio. This is a must MUST see.
- MLS® #14215880
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,790
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- RoofWood Shingle
- Listing AgentRosemary Lewis
- Listing OfficeEXP REALTY
- Address1409 Dimmit Drive
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionCedar Elm Estates Ph II
- Zip Code75010-6462
- Interior FeaturesFlat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLewisville ISD
- ElementaryHebron Valley
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 12:00pm CST.