Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3901 Travis Street 124, Dallas
Live where you do life! 2 car garage, underground, gated community. Walking distance to the Katy Trail and West Village. Most Unique condo in the complex! Open concept in the kitchen, granite countertops, SS appliances with refrigerator and washer and dryer. Lots of space in the kitchen to cook. Walk-in Master bedroom closet and custom secondary walk-in closet. Spacious full bath with a Jacuzzi tub that's wired for your own TV experience while you soak! Split level dining and living area that has a see-through fireplace. Wood floors thru out out and ceramic tile for low maintenance living. Tall ceilings and custom paint colors make the condo your new perfect space. Available for short term lease at $1985.00.
- MLS® #14219646
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage872
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsLow E Windows
- Listing AgentAshly Westbrook
- Listing OfficeJP & Associates Frisco
- Address3901 Travis Street 124
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionParks On Travis Condos
- Zip Code75204-1734
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Masonry
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 6:30pm CST.