Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3225 Turtle Creek Boulevard 1205, Dallas
Inviting one-bedroom condo located in the heart of Turtle Creek. is a short walk across the street to Turtle Creek Park, the Katy Trail entrance, as well as entertainment, dining, and shopping, where luxury meets convenience. The property is located on the 12th floor of the East Tower on Turtle Creek with views of Turtle Creek Park. The Renaissance offers secured entry and guarded-gated garage, 24-7 concierge, valet parking, 2 pools, 2 gyms, and 2 business centers. The property includes a reserved community garage parking space as well as a non-reserved second space.
- MLS® #14220612
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage712
- Year Built1998
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Assigned Spaces, Common Garage, Unassigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- ConstructionCommon Wall, Concrete, Stucco
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentDick Richardson
- Listing OfficeDallas Urban Home Real Estate
- Address3225 Turtle Creek Boulevard 1205
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionRenaissance On Turtle Creek Condominiums
- Zip Code75219
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:30pm CDT.