Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4307 Mckinney Avenue 10, Dallas
Large three level townhome with open floor plan. This corner unit is unique to the complex. Step out your front door to yard space instead of a driveway. Plenty of windows take advantage of the corner location to provide lots of natural light. A fenced backyard and patio provide gardening possibilities and space for your barbecue grill. The third floor balcony is a natural gathering spot during parties. Don’t miss the huge master bedroom closet. Walking distance to the Katy Trail and the shops and restaurants at Knox-Henderson. Seller to pay buyer a bonus of $10,000 for painting upon closing.
- MLS® #14227223
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,563
- Year Built2002
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gardens, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco, Wood
- Listing AgentMary Poss
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address4307 Mckinney Avenue 10
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionAmherst Condos
- Zip Code75205-4551
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 6:45pm CDT.