Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4239 Nashwood Lane, Dallas
Traditional charmer with good bones situated on 120 X 140 lot with towering, mature oak trees. Pier and Beam foundation. Great floor plan with split bedrooms and 3 car garage. Can easily be updated, added on, or build to suit. Wood floors throughout. 9 foot ceiling in den. Spacious, open kitchen to den area is light and bright overlooking the pool. 8 foot board on board fence with automatic gate. Updated windows, HVAC, radiant barrier, full sprinkler system. Lots of million dollar new construction homes on this street and in the immediate neighborhood. Convenient to top private schools. Buyer to verify all information.
- MLS® #14228071
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,929
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentRobert Wong
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty
- Address4239 Nashwood Lane
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionHockaday Manor
- Zip Code75244-7444
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting, Plantation Shutters, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 8:00am CDT.