Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
813 Soapberry Drive, Allen
Excellent location! Beautiful, spacious, outstanding floor plan with 5 bedroom 3.5 bath home in highly sought after Allen ISD- Chandler Elementary is just down the street! Plenty of stunning upgrades including: brand new master bathroom and upstair bathrooms, kitchen granite counter top, backsplash, brand new carpet! Repaint the whole house, kitchen cabinets and all doors. Wood flooring throughout the 1st floor opens to a large living area perfect for entertaining. The covered patio in the wonderfully landscaped backyard allows you to spend time outside all year round. This home is perfect for a growing or established family! 10 minutes from Watters Creek and Allen outlet mall. 7 minutes from Celebration park.
- MLS® #14262813
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,509
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesJogging Path/ Bike Path
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionAcreage
- Listing AgentSue Kwan
- Listing OfficeAvignon Realty
- Address813 Soapberry Drive
- AreaALLEN AREA (51)
- SubdivisionArbor Lakes Add
- Zip Code75002-6367
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 6:00pm CDT.