Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2626 Alco Avenue, Dallas
Charming Cottage nestled in the sought after Terry Heights neighborhood, 2 miles from Bishop Arts! As you drive up your eyes are drawn to magnificent landscaping giving this home a gorgeous curb appeal. This 3 bedroom home features lovely hardwood floors throughout, freshly painted interior & exterior, NICE size bedrooms & a generous size kitchen with ample cabinets & pantry space. REFRIGERATOR, WASHER & DRYER included. Exterior appearance a gated fenced backyard to allow for additional rear parking. Open shaded patio attractive space to entertain outdoors or enjoy accord a cup of coffee. Courteous storage building for additional storage space.
- MLS® #14269716
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,326
- Year Built1943
- UtilitiesAlley, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- GaragesOpen, Rear, Side
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsLow E Windows
- Listing AgentJorge Villalpando
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty
- Address2626 Alco Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionTerry Heights Add
- Zip Code75211-2686
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 1:30pm CDT.