Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1230 S Edgefield Avenue, Dallas
Virtual Tour Available. Adorable & cozy home situated on a corner lot in Oak that is just two blocks from the Tyler Station Dart! You'll love the updated kitchen, nice bathrooms, beautiful hardwood floors, large backyard, spacious rooms, crown molding, and the abundance of natural light. The updated kitchen that features updated SS appliances, updated counter tops, new cabinets, and two large pantries. Large backyard with new cement pad for parking and a storm shelter built in the ground. This home was completely updated in 2019 that included a new roof, plumbing, electrical, windows, HVAC, & much more! Conveniently located near Bishop Arts, schools, shopping, restaurants, & I-35. Owner financing available.
- MLS® #14279356
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,276
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter
- GaragesRear, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Storm Cellar
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentAdam Murphy
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address1230 S Edgefield Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionSuburban Home
- Zip Code75208-7013
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 1:15pm CDT.