Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1533 W Colorado Boulevard, Dallas
Exquisite Tudor in the heart of Kessler Park, steps from Stevens Park golf course. Exceptional detailing, including hardwood floors throughout, leaded windows, slate roof, period fixtures, & plantation shutters. Spacious living room with vaulted & beamed ceiling and fireplace with Ann Sacks tile. Kitchen offers custom cabinetry, soapstone countertops, & stainless appliances. Two bedrooms downstairs plus a study. Three beds up, including spacious master with built-ins, sitting area, large bathroom with jetted tub, separate shower, & custom, walk-in closet. Flagstone patio opens to professionally landscaped yard. Rare 3-car garage has a full guest house above with full bathroom.
- MLS® #14282081
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,349
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentKayaneh Wood
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address1533 W Colorado Boulevard
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionKessler Park
- Zip Code75208-2717
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 12:30pm CDT.