Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4821 Tremont Street, Dallas
Charming Munger Place Historic Prairie overflowing with charm. Enter the front door to an abundance of character from a bygone era. Incredible natural wood moldings and hardwoods throughout. Sweeping formal living anchored by stately fireplace flanked by handsome built ins Large formal dining leads into second living and eat in kitchen. Both have access onto large covered back porch. Perfect for entertaining. Separate studio in back is perfect to suit your personal needs. Self-sufficient quarters above 2 car garage. Enjoy the serene covered front porch wonderful for gathering and experiencing the beauty, history and sense of community this neighborhood brings. Not to be missed!
- MLS® #14285877
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,525
- Year Built1922
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Guest Quarters, Patio Covered, Covered Deck
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentElizabeth Mast
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's
- Address4821 Tremont Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionBurk & Slaughter
- Zip Code75246-1129
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, Plantation Shutters, Wainscoting
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 7:00am CDT.