Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4040 N Hall Street 205, Dallas
Come see this 2 bed, 2 bath condo near Turtle Creek! Gorgeous white bamboo floors in the entry, kitchen, and living room. Open kitchen features a spacious island with seating, solid stone countertops, and new SS appliances! Living room has views from the large full-wall windows. You'll love the master bedroom with lots of natural light, barn door entrance, and an en-suite with dual sinks, tub, and separate glassed-in shower! Second bedroom and flex space, currently being used as an office, ensure there is plenty of room for everyone. Don't miss your personal balcony, large enough for seating and a grill! Located near Lemmon and Oak Lawn, New $10k HVAC unit and New refrigerator!
- MLS® #14286487
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,431
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesGated Entrance
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Common Garage, Covered, Garage Under Building, Opener, Shared Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Listing AgentPaul Griggs
- Listing OfficeDoor Texas Realty, LLC
- Address4040 N Hall Street 205
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionHaven Condo
- Zip Code75219-3685
- Interior FeaturesElevator, High Speed Internet Available, Intercom, Multiple Staircases
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Commercial Grade Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryEsperanza Medrano
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 9:15am CDT.