Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5321 Alton Avenue, Dallas
Well maintained 100 year old craftsman home in East Dallas. Steps away from Santa Fe walking trail. Light and bright home with Hardwoods and no carpet. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. 2 of the bedrooms have a bath attached and there is a Separate Laundry room. Large fenced yard and covered front porch, and a covered patio in the backyard. Close to Downtown, Lower Greenville, Deep Ellum and Baylor Hospital. Home comes with refrigerator and washer and dryer.
- MLS® #14289320
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,241
- Year Built1919
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- GaragesOpen, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentTodd Berther
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty
- Address5321 Alton Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionEast Columbia Place Add
- Zip Code75214-5102
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 4:30pm CDT.