Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8017 Huttig Avenue, Dallas
This charming Mid-Century 2 bed - 1.5 bath home is move-in ready and a block away from Buckner Blvd. The home has been freshened up with a new coat of paint, fixtures, floors were replaced within last 2 years, and a new gas line installed in the back. This property sits on a spacious lot with a large open patio and big backyard, perfect for entertaining, rest, and relaxation. You'll enjoy the convenience of the attached garage accessible from the kitchen. You're a short drive away from Nathaniel Hawthorne Elementary, Umphress Park, and numerous eating and retail establishments. Buyer to verify all information.
- MLS® #14290632
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentSam Matalone
- Listing OfficeEB Brokerage Inc.
- Address8017 Huttig Avenue
- AreaDALLAS SOUTHEAST (13)
- SubdivisionR M Brutons
- Zip Code75217-1828
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings, Central Vac
- AppliancesDrop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryThelma Richardson
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 9:45pm CDT.