Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
839 N Madison Avenue, Dallas
Stunning historic architecture on double lot, 3 blocks to Bishop Arts. Large porch w traditional river rock pillars is perfect for watching the world go by. Plaster walls & rare Rookwood tile fireplace grace LR, which flows easily, to the DR with its coffered ceiling, storage bench. Spacious, open kitchen has generous counters & storage. Third bedroom, located in converted attic, has sink, sitting area, builtins, large closet. Original details throughout: crystal knobs, diamond windows, HW floors. Tons of storage, sunny bonus room & full utility w built in ironing board. Yard is a true outdoor oasis with studio, pond, gardens, pergola.
- MLS® #14293037
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,165
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages1
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Front, Garage, On Street
- Exterior FeaturesGardens, Greenhouse
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond
- ConstructionBrick, Frame/Brick Trim, Rock/ Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentJenni Stolarski
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address839 N Madison Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionMiller & Stemmons
- Zip Code75208-4229
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 7:46am CDT.