Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1215 Brookmere Drive, Dallas
Welcome Home! Only 15 minutes away from Bishop Arts! Living is easy in this gorgeous,fully renovated home with creative design touches in a sought-after neighborhood! The seller’s attention to detail is apparent immediately upon entering! This home encompass 3 spacious bedrooms with plenty of room for study and storage. This home also features 2 full bathrooms, original hardwood floors throughout, and a full size utility-laundry room. New stylish shaker cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite counter-tops through-out the large eat-in kitchen! Huge bonus room for an office or game-room!
- MLS® #14293759
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,802
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Alley, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentDyneshia Jones
- Listing OfficeStar Five, REALTORS
- Address1215 Brookmere Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionGlendale Heights
- Zip Code75216-6204
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Window Coverings, High Speed Internet Available, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cooktop - Gas, Convection Oven, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 10:00am CDT.