Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4210 Camden Avenue, Dallas
Looking for a farmhouse chic renovation in the heart of the city walking distance to everything? You're in luck, as this remodeled gem offers an award worthy custom kitchen and an awesome master suite with new bath & walk-in closet. One will admire this floorplan that includes a versatile space with mudroom, a study niche, and a utility closet for full size washer-dryer. Located within the exemplary Mockingbird Elementary, this home offers refinished hardwood floors, newer windows, an updated electrical system, R30 insulation providing low AC bills, new plumbing & sewer line, and a new HVAC & roof in 2013. Enjoy easy access to DART, the Katy Trail Bridge that connects to White Rock Trail, and Greenville Avenue.
- MLS® #14293856
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,581
- Year Built1939
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentJenny Capritta
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX DFW Associates
- Address4210 Camden Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionMontebello Park
- Zip Code75206-5402
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:45pm CDT.