Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
F M 1991, Clifton
At 5,980 +- acres, Rocosa Ridge Ranch is the largest property to hit the market within Bosque County in several decades. Divided nearly in half by a county road, which creates the North Tract and the South Tract, the ranch is being offered in its entirety or separately as two individual tracts. Each tract has been groomed and nurtured to highlight its unique natural features and to emphasize its highest and best use. Combined they truly make up a one of a kind offering for the discerning buyer searching for it all. This really is a must see for anyone looking in central Texas with an interest in cattle, horses, hunting, fishing, recreation or a good return on investment.
- MLS® #14295970
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, All Weather Road, Private Water Co., Well
- FeaturesClub House, Gated Entrance, Guarded Entrance, Perimeter Fencing, Private Lake/Pond, Horse Facilities
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Guest Quarters, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Stable/Barn, Workshop, Arena, Equestrian Center, Round Pens
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted
- Listing AgentTyler Thomas
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- AddressF M 1991
- AreaBOSQUE COUNTY (92)
- Zip Code76634
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Dry Bar, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Oven - Gas, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Propane
- # of Fireplaces6
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMeridian ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 6:30am CDT.