Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1123 Hollywood Avenue, Dallas
This charming 1920's Tudor is located just minutes from Stephens Park, Bishop Arts, Trinity Groves, and the future Trinity Park. Completely taken to the studs and remodeled in 2017, it now features an open concept layout and landscaped backyard perfect for entertaining. Additional upgrades include new HVAC, roof, electrical, plumbing, a tankless gas water heater, spray foam insulation, and French doors from master to back yard. These upgrades paired with the three bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, and three full bathrooms makes this home a rare find in community poised for continued growth. This one is a great investment opportunity and ready for new owners to love it as much as the current ones do!
- MLS® #14296518
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,834
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentLauren Rockwell
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address1123 Hollywood Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionHampton Terrace
- Zip Code75208-7722
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 9:45am CDT.