Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6211 W Northwest Highway 2607, Dallas
Spectacular views to downtown & Preston Center from 26th floor.Rarely available 2-2 end unit,designed by architects Domiteaux & Baggett- every square inch reconfigured to the most discerning contemporary taste.Massive open kitchen with Caesarstone counters & grain-matched rift-sawn oak cabinets.Miele appliances include stacked w-d & wine storage.Lutron shade systems & pocket doors throughout.2 pane windows.Italian porcelain floors.Bathrooms with Kohler faucets & sinks,Toto toilets.BR balcony access & stunning millwork.Samsung TVs convey.Over $300K in project costs.One of Preston Tower’s most extraordinary residences.Furnishings also available for purchase.HOA fee includes all utilities, cable,internet & Wi-Fi.
- MLS® #14296750
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,115
- Year Built1966
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommon Elevator, Community Pool, Laundry, Other, Tennis
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Covered, Garage Under Building, Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Thermo Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentNancy Martinez
- Listing OfficeDavid Griffin & Company
- Address6211 W Northwest Highway 2607
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionPreston Tower Condo
- Zip Code75225-3451
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Electric Shades, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Other, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 3:00pm CDT.