Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1901 N Carroll Avenue 103, Dallas
Luxury, small community by Lecomte Homes, located a few blocks from Henderson Avenue.All Units feature privacy yards, private driveways and a 264 sq.ft roof terraces with Downtown Views. Efficient & open floor plans with fantastic architectural design seen throughout. Quality construction can be seen throughout in design elements & materials quartz counters, nail-down Oak Hardwoods and commercial grade appliances. Lecomte Homes is known for their Energy Star rated efficiency and these units encapsulate years of following that tradition. A must see TRUE 3 bedroom home that provides amazing amenities in a PRIME Dallas location!
- MLS® #14300474
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,805
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Thermo Windows, Tinted Windows
- Listing AgentNadine Kelsall-meyer
- Listing OfficeMeyer Group Real Estate
- Address1901 N Carroll Avenue 103
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionElk Hill
- Zip Code75204
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 10:30am CDT.