Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2623 Kimsey Drive 105, Dallas
Come see these new townhome-style condos in Maple Lawn near the Medical Center and Love Field. This gorgeous home lives large with 12 to 14-foot ceilings and massive windows bringing in an abundance of natural light. The finishes are superb with Arctic White quartz countertops throughout, a Nautical Navy island with Snow White kitchen cabinets, and high-end Bosch stainless steel appliances. Get going in the morning and wind down at night in this beautiful master suite with a breath-taking bathroom with Nautical Navy vanity and brushed gold accent hardware, and walk-in closet. Welcome your guests to stay the night in the guest room on the 3rd-floor. Finish quality and design make this home a must-see!
- MLS® #14301202
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,637
- Year Built2020
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate Outdoor Space
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement, Metal, Siding, Wood
- Listing AgentCal Hamilton
- Listing OfficeFields Residential
- Address2623 Kimsey Drive 105
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionMaple Lawn Terrace
- Zip Code75235
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 7:45pm CDT.