Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3544 Mcbroom Street, Dallas
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL & Spacious 2020 NEW Construction home near Trinity Groves priced to Sell! Fabulous open floor plan, 9.5 ft Coffered Ceilings, Neutral colors, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, 1 Dining, 2 Living areas, 2 Car Garage, Stunning Custom Built Gray Cabinetry with Quartz Counters in Island Kitchen & Luxurious Bathrooms, SS Appliances, High-Quality Tile & Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring. Decorative Electric Fireplace, Landscaped, covered patio & Large backyard, over-sized front parking & more! within 11 min. of downtown Dallas, Las Colinas, Trinity Groves, UT Southwestern Med Ctr & Bishop Arts. Buyer & Buyer's Agent to verify all property info, Now Completed, MUST SEE this Beauty before it's gone!
- MLS® #14304676
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,259
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing AgentElva Torres-fonseca
- Listing OfficeUltima Real Estate
- Address3544 Mcbroom Street
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionHomeland Estates 2
- Zip Code75212
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Loft, Other
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 1:45am CDT.