Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3829 N Hall, Dallas
3829 N. Hall is a rare opportunity to own a historically designated, live and work space, built in the Prairie School or Vernacular Wright style of architecture. This Frank Loyd Wright inspired, brick beauty is nestled on a large corner lot in the heart of vibrant Oaklawn. Many of the historically significant features such as original columns, wood floors and fireplaces have been lovingly preserved by the current owner. Natural light pours through the many large windows bringing the outdoors inside keeping with the standard Frank Loyd Wright style. The 4200 square feet of versatile space, currently occupied by The Landmark Salon, provides endless possibilities to make this grand home your own.
- MLS® #14315425
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1922
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Prairie
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- GaragesOn Street, Other, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentMelody Warren
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address3829 N Hall
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionBowser and Lemon Oaklawn
- Zip Code75219
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Dry Bar, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 5:15pm CDT.