Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7066 Arboreal Drive, Dallas
Fabulous, traditional home in the heart of Dallas in the coveted Merriman Park. Features 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths 2 car garage just over 2100 SQ FT. Newer flooring, freshly painted cabinets and a newer 25.5 cu. ft. SS refrigerator. Opulent butler's pantry, nice floor plan with lots of natural lighting. An inviting family room highlighting built in shelving a gas burning fireplace which opens up to an AMAZING backyard. Spacious patio, large oak trees give shade to a grassy yard. Exterior is freshly painted with a newly installed electric gate. Centrally located to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Walking distance to White Rock Creek Trail and WR Lake. No pet preference will consider on a case by case basis.
- MLS® #14321347
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,137
- Year Built1961
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- Listing AgentJorge Villalpando
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty
- Address7066 Arboreal Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionMerriman Manor Add
- Zip Code75231-7316
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 9:15am CDT.