Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9261 State Highway 46, No City
Live, work and play at Hacienda Ranch while spending your days exploring, photographing, fishing or hunting the local wildlife. Access Cross Mountain and all 738 acres with ease via paved roads and caliche trails. High protein grasses and Native trees are abundant. Main house is 5,836 Sq. Ft. with 4 beds and 5 baths. The 2 bedroom 2 bath cottage and additional 2 bedroom and 1 bath apartment are located near the main house. The air-conditioned 6,000 sq. ft. workshop has office with half bath and full laundry facility and bathroom with shower inside the bay. Hacienda Ranch is located just 30 minutes from San Antonio and 10 miles to Boerne. You'll fall in love with the life that awaits you at Hacienda Ranch.
- MLS® #14323095
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,836
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- StyleSouthwestern, Spanish
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, No City Services, Outside City Limits, Well, No Sewer, No Water
- FeaturesGated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- GaragesCovered, Garage Door Opener, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gardens, Guest Quarters, Patio Open, RV/ Boat Parking, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Landscaped, Pasture, Some Trees, Water/Lake View, Airstrip, Partially Cultivated, Tank/ Pond
- RoofMetal, Tile/Slate
- Listing AgentKirk Regian
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage
- Address9261 State Highway 46
- AreaSOUTH OF SERVICE AREA (700)
- SubdivisionABST 226 HENRY W KARNES SVY 350
- CityNo City
- Zip Code78063-5452
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Other, Paneling, Skylights, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesVent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Other
- HeatingCentral Heat-Elec, Panel/Floor/Wall, Propane
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Starter, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBandera ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 6:30pm CDT.