Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1911 Somerset Avenue, Dallas
Absolulety stunning remodeled mid century modern home. Just minutes away from the Bishop Arts district and a block away from Bonnie View Park. Beautiful resurfaced hard wood flooring, crisp new paint inside and out, new modern fixtures, gorgeous epoxy resin countertops in kitchen and bathroom which are a must see! Glass tile stand up shower with modern touches make this home sparkle! New HVAC system, updated plumbing, new appliances, new cabinets, new hardware and so much more. Storage shed with slab foundation in back of this beautiful modern home sitting on an oversized lot with full privacy fence. OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE WITH 20% DOWN PAYMENT! LEASE to OWN OPTION OR FOR LEASE! CALL TODAY!
- MLS® #14335448
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,238
- Year Built1946
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Overhead Utilities
- GaragesDetached, Front, Side, Uncovered, Open, Outside Entry
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- Listing AgentDiana Zamora
- Listing OfficeQuality Choice Solutions, LLC
- Address1911 Somerset Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionCedar Crest Rev
- Zip Code75203-4235
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryCedar Crest
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 1:00pm CDT.